atpakaļ uz mājaslapu
E-pasts:  Parole: atcerēties mani reģistrētiesaizmirsu parolimeklēt
Diskusijas Par dažādiem jautājumiem where can I play papa`s scooperia?
Enochflyn
Iesūtīts: 2024.07.04 06:51:03
papa`s scooperia is a game developed and published by Flipline Studios, an independent game company famous for its food and restaurant games. In the game, the player takes on the role of an ice cream shop employee, having to serve and provide ice cream to customers.

The gameplay of Papa`s Scooperia is quite simple but very interesting. Players will have to listen and remember customer requests, then choose and mix ice creams, add additives such as chocolate, walnuts, berries... and finally decorate the cake. Decorate with additional details to complete each portion of ice cream. If completed correctly and decorated impressively, the player will get high scores and receive rewards.

The game`s graphics are quite cute and vivid, suitable for players who love food and restaurant games. The sound is also very fun, contributing to creating a vibrant and attractive atmosphere during gameplay.

In addition to the main game mode, the game also has other
AutorsZiņas teksts
infestedad [93.152.210.179]
# Iesūtīts: 2024.07.10 04:38:05
Lastly, bitlife adorn the cake. Add finishing touches to finish off each ice cream serving.
Julio Gunning [31.223.101.174]
# Iesūtīts: 2024.07.10 11:50:34
I really enjoy playing these types of games, the last basketball legends game I played was a lot of fun, I think I like to play these types of sports content games.

:: Pievienot komentāru

Autors: 
  • Lai iekopētu autora vārdu,nospied uz tā.
  • Reģistrēti lietotāji var rediģēt tekstus vēlāk.
Bold FontItalics fontUnderlineStrike OutSubscriptSuperscriptFont colorTeletypeHorizontal LineE-mail linkhyperlinkListsimies
Atlikušas 1000 zīmes

Lapas redaktors:redaktors@lelb.lv; Copyright © 2006 LELB, created by MB Studija
Šajā stundā bijuši 131 , pavisam kopa bijuši: 15716